Monday, May 13, 2013

THE SUNSHINE AWARD


I was given another great award, the Sunshine Award, by the lovely a talented Sarah Chafin, over at Simply Sarah (http://simplysarahsblog.blogspot.com). She truly has a very interesting blog and she is really the true sunshine lady and she could really do with a few more followers, so please guys, stop by and visit Sarah.

Now, for the rules that this award comes with:

You have to feature a picture of this award in a post or on your blog.

You have to answer 10 random questions about yourself.

You have to nominate 10 other bloggers to receive this award and then you have to link to their blogs and let them know about receiving it.

And now for the 10 questions:

1. Favorite color
I like black and most other colours.

2. Favorite animal
All animals. I can’t really choose.

3. Favorite number
5

4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink
Coca Cola

5. Favorite alcoholic drink
Brandy (Neat)

6. Facebook or Twitter?
Neither. I just like blogging

7. Passions
Writing, reading and learning new things constantly

8. Prefer getting or giving presents?
I am better at giving, because I am very uncomfortable receiving presents

9. Favorite City
I am more of a small town personality, but I have to say that Cape Town is great. I always experience something new whenever I am there.

10. Favorite TV Shows
I love Castle, NCIS, Grimm and the new Sherlock Holmes Series.

Now for the 10 bloggers I nominate…











It was hard to make a decision and just because you do not see your name on this list, does not mean that I don’t like you or your blog. I really hate the pressure of picking people for awards. Congratulations to the individuals who are nominated. 

Not quite myself

I have no idea why, but I have not been feeling like myself. Even being in my own skin feels alien.  The good news is that I still managed t...